Naval Ships and Tech discussion (LONG)

Lyndon Alton Liberty lliberty at ERINET.COM
Thu Dec 11 23:32:00 CET 1997

-----Original Message-----
From:   Scott Cohan [SMTP:scott.cohan at SSA.GOV]
Sent:   Thursday, December 11, 1997 7:36 AM
To:     POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL
Subject:        Re[8]: Naval Ships and Tech discussion (LONG)

  I'm not sure which nations I would consider "nautically advanced".

None of them, the Goddess of the Sea wouldn't like mere Humans rooting around her kitchen.
Remember, when in doubt, "The Gods did it...."   ;) , is the rule. They are Active in the middle world.
This is something to remember, because even a canoe can cross the ocean if they worship and pay
Proper homage to the Sea Goddess.....  food for thought, stolen from Tiamat's Fridge....  :)  Lyndon