Items to bounce around

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Dec 14 08:10:30 CET 1997

     Could use some input

     1) Morale Rules:  Anyone have outlines for morale rules.  Currently have a
combat in the game (current session - just ambushed) where a Griffin attacks
some horses (guardians) of the players.  I'd figure the horses would flee but
was wondering if anyone has ANIMAL not just human morale rules or variants?

     2) Mana Battery: A player of mine about 5 years ago created a mana
battery.  His argument seemed valid.  That it would store his mana for drainage
at various times.  Has anyone done similar?

     3) Mass Combat rules: Anyone have thsoe type of rules?  I have a Gamma
World article from TSR that covers some good details to use (I also run Gamma
World so a plus as well).  Any for pnp?

     4) Wish everyone a happy holiday season no matter what your beliefs..!!

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL