news

Larry D. Hols crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET
Fri Dec 19 02:35:22 CET 1997

Hallo,

>        ahh..well we could always improve it ourselves as a group...
>        we don't need a big company though there are rights problems...
>        I'm sure just doing typed files on new rules wouldn't be a big
>        deal...

        But posting those home-grown rules for others, or even sending them
to others, is a problem.  It violates copyright.  I'm not certain that AH
has worried about this with P&P (in light of what is posted on the web
site) and I'm not sure that they will.  That's why I think it will be easy
to get permission for this sort of thing.  Negotiating for the rights to
the game are another matter....

Larry