Items to bounce around

Choinski, Burt BChoinski at XSERV.BILLERICA-MA.PERITUS.COM
Fri Dec 19 13:16:19 CET 1997

Larry D. Hols [SMTP:crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET]
||        Creatures and humans on the same chart?  I don't think that
would
|| be feasible, at least if you're looking for a reasonably easy-to-use
table.
|| One for critters and one for humans would be a much better bet.

Actually, a better way would be having a chart for each major animal
class -- Carnivore,
Herbivore, Scavenger and Omnivore.  Intelligent creatures would get
bonuses on their table.

The old, ancient traveller had basic rules for these -- I'll see if I
can dig them up and post them.
    -- Burton
Burton Choinski, Peritus Software Services Inc.
bchoinski at peritus.com