news

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Dec 27 22:54:53 CET 1997

*** Quoting crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET from a message to longshot ***

cr>         But posting those home-grown rules for others, or even sending
cr> to others, is a problem.  It violates copyright.  I'm not certain that
cr> has worried about this with P&P (in light of what is posted on the web
cr> site) and I'm not sure that they will.  That's why I think it will be
cr> to get permission for this sort of thing.  Negotiating for the rights
cr> the game are another matter....

Well there are plenty of things out there in home rules and such like the AD&D
game I get files often on new spells to etc...so I guess they aren't too
worried about it.  Well if you get permission tell us :)

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL