News from AH

Larry D. Hols crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET
Tue Nov 18 17:36:50 CET 1997

Hallo,

>manuscript
>
>Good lord, man! You'll type your hands off! :)

        All in the name of love....
        Seriously, the first draft will concentrate more on explaining the
mechanics and processes, with the fine polish of the writing, the added
examples, and the full fleshing out in a second draft.  The complete
manuscript probably wouldn't be done 'til April.
        Getting the basics into players' hands provides early feedback on
unclear passages, clunky mechanisms, and all that in time to make the
official beta rules manuscript.  If this needs to be released at the end of
the summer, that will be the schedule of necessity.

Larry