P&Pv2

Larry D. Hols crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET
Tue Nov 18 17:53:07 CET 1997

>  How can I get a playtest copy?
>
>  Scott

        When AH gives me the go-ahead, I'll type the basic manuscript.
That will be the initial playtest set (the alpha version).  When that is
nearing completion I will repeat the call for playtesters on this list, and
try to find some from the non-P&P gaming public.  I want to see 6-8 groups
playtesting in some form.  I'm even interested in those who have no group
at the current time but are willing to go over the rules with a fine tooth
comb or attempt to teach some novices the game.

Larry