initial post

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Wed Nov 19 23:39:21 CET 1997

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

> Welcome.

Thanks.  It will be interesting see the other scott and me get confused on
replies (G)

> Probably not unless my players get the idea to head on over.  I STILL
> have to fix the NW Mahelan map (like put names and such), since they
> will eventually be heading that way (the Ma'helan wants to go see her
> family, and I plan to have he caught up in finding and defeating a
> rading party/slavers in that area.

I was able to get the scanned maps (that I was going to do next month with a
scanner)...and its great for the players who don't have the books and such.

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL