Book of Tables found

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Tue Nov 25 08:48:12 CET 1997

 -=> Quoting lliberty at ERINET.COM to longshot <=-

 ll> Well I found a outlet for shrink-wrapped Book of Tables box sets. He
 ll> has 10 or so left for $20US plus shipping.     www.gamersrealm.com
 ll> Now my Shrink Set is complete.....   :)  Lyndon

        Awesome!  I might try to get one.  What was in those rules/tables?
        I tried to get it from AH but its not printed anymore.

... Don't hit me, Mr. Moderator... I'll go back on topic... I swear!
--- Blue Wave v2.12