New Guy on the List

Dave Debien dave at WORDSEARCHBIBLE.COM
Mon Sep 15 17:56:09 CEST 1997

Howdy all,

My name is Dave and I have played P&P on and off for about 12 years.
Currently, I am not involved in a P&P game but am considering starting one.
My primary interest in gaming involves the Harnworld line of products and I
find Harnworld to be an excellent game setting for a game such as P&P.
Anyone else out there using Harn?

BTW, I have everything ever published for P&P, including 2 sets of rules
(minus one book 2), so if anyone is looking for a rules set, I can almost
set them up with the complete rules (for what its worth).

David Debien
NavPress Software
Dave at WORDsearchBible.com
800-888-9898