Magical Flavor

Paul L. Ming pming at KLONDIKE.COM
Tue Sep 16 19:14:06 CEST 1997

Wout Broere wrote:

> Another way to get this effect is to raise the maximum EL in a
> specific
> supernatural language from El60 to El80 for a specialized mage. This
> way
> he will always have partial succes or better (if he learns the
> language at
> max EL) with supernatural language, resulting in a better than average
>
> success with spells belonging to that language.
>
> Ft

Interesting approach.  Hmmm.  I kinda like this.  Ill have to mull it
over a bit.  Thanks Wout!  :

Oh, Wout, while I have your attention...;)...do you think you could set
up the mail server to automatically put something like [P&P] in front of
the subject for all posts?  Im not sure how to do this, but it would
make wading through my email (and, I suspect, others who subscribe to
more than one mailing list) much easier.  Just a suggestion.  :)

Later!

Paul L. Ming
    DM of Shadowthorn