Cosmology Comment

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Apr 26 10:10:31 CEST 1998

*** Quoting linna at NETCOM.COM from a message to longshot ***

li> Well, the gods can't come right down and do stuff -- I took that part
li> of Glorantha with the great compromise.  They have to work through
li> agents and the like.

That's how i do it as well.

li> The original P&P game I ran had very little god work in it...it was
li> almost purely secular (wizards the primary magic tossers).  With the

Yep.  The only game I think I had them in (sorta and very minor part) was a
island adventure and one city that had a major religious cult in them.  That's
about it and they didn't do much like wield their powers to hurt anyone :)

li> yet.  Only certain cultures will have them, like the Korchi.    --
li> Burton

So your saying some cultures will not have ANY magical people?..hmmm

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b17/mL