Hasbro e-mail

Tim Falkenberg falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 19:13:58 CET 1998

Sorry, I should have included the e-mail address in the last message.
Hasbro can be contacted at:

HI at hasbro.com?subject=Talk to Us

Tim.

===

If you have nothing better to do, take a look at my
webpage:

http://members.tripod.com/~Falkenberg

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
account be allowed to do the job.
-- Douglas Adams