Talk to Us

Tim Falkenberg falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 19:39:30 CET 1998

Re:     Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game

To Whom It May Concern;

I am writing to Hasbro to request that you consider printing a new
edition of Powers and Perils.  Powers and Perils is an out of print
role playing game that you now have the rights to (I assume) due to
your take over of Avalon Hill.  Although the sales of this game were
weak, I believe that with some revision, and with the much larger
market for roleplaying games, this game could do well.  P&P is in some
peoples' opinion the best designed game ever released.  There is
currently a small, but dedicated fan base for this game and this could
and hopefully will grow.

Thank you for your consideration,

Tim Falkenberg

===

If you have nothing better to do, take a look at my
webpage:

http://members.tripod.com/~Falkenberg

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
account be allowed to do the job.
-- Douglas Adams