Items to bounce around

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Jan 18 22:21:58 CET 1998

*** Quoting pming at KLONDIKE.COM from a message to longshot ***

pm> Taking it to IRC?  Cool.  I would really like to lurk and watch a game
pm> Most of the time I don't have enough (time, that is) to really get int
pm> IRC game, but I do enjoy watching a story unfold.

Not sure when or IF...hehe...not for a while likely.  But I'll keep ya in mind.
 The story likely be mid-flight as it would just pick up from current
activity...but I could explain it to any lurkers so far :)

pm> So, if you don't mind someone lurking in on you (I am totally quiet, a
pm> won't/don't say a word), email me and let me know.  :)

That's what I tend to do myself on new games...

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b13/mL