Sci-Fi P&P??

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Sun Nov 8 21:05:06 CET 1998

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> Message sender: Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing
PaPF> List

PaPF> Hiya.

PaPF>     I am curious if anyone out there has thought of (or actually
PaPF> done) making a science fiction version of P&P?  I have been tossing
PaPF> around the idea for a few weeks now, and things are starting to
PaPF> settle in my brain.  I might just give it a shot here.
PaPF>     Anyone interested or have any ideas?

That would be very interesting.  I've never done it.  But how would you deal
with the spells? Would they still be used?  You'd have to update the
'technology' of the game for sure.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL