Sci-Fi P&P??

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Wed Nov 11 22:22:47 CET 1998

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> the magic and religion is chucked, save some worships of Invincible Ov
PaPF> who rules all.  Oh, and they use airships made from gravity defying wo
PaPF> (The Korchi Airfleet is quite nasty). Airship idea stolen from Space:
PaPF> :)  It's swords and blasters, but the cultures are pretty much taken r
PaPF> from the lands, with some tweaks (I had to work on my own numbers for
PaPF> airfleets).

Space is the same system i used to gather ideas for my air fleets in a campaign
I'm doing now.  :)...funny its a good system to reference.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL