David Simpson davesimpson99 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 17 14:14:30 CEST 1999

>From: Scott Adams <faq at TELEGARD.NET>
>

>Oh well...
>
>Knowledge spell do you think this is a fair spell I mean you can use it to
>up some spells pretty good.  And all wizard's get it.  Yes at EL0 its every
>15 days but still ...comments? :)

Worse still is the time between uses goes down as the characters EL goes up.
  Try this.

Basic knoweldge can be gained anywhere, but specific information (ie spell
expertise) can only be gained when knoweldge is cast in a proper environment
such as a quite study or a library.  If not that then 1/2 the expertise
rolled when in less than favorable conditions.

Dave