Experience..

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Dec 24 06:29:43 CET 1999

At 08:23 AM 12/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>All of this is fine for giving out exp., but what if someone is full up in
>their CP's? (been playing for a while now) I have a player wondering what to
>do now that he has no more increases to do for his attribs.
>One idea was to save up the CP's until around 25 or 30 extra and then be
>able to increase a max ability by 1.

I'd not do the Max change since that's what they are max.  And aging affects
that you just don't suddenly get smarter (max wise) after aging awhile in fact
you lose some intelligence by aging (most do).

Maybe you could pool the points and buy other things say expertise points,
gold, equipment...
I've never had this 'problem' so never encountered it :)