I'm back...with a new email address.

Scott Adams Scott_Adams at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Tue Feb 2 22:15:11 CET 1999

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> th
> books.

PaPF> Yes please. I looked but didn't find it, though I remember there shoul
PaPF> something there about not getting enough sleep and such.

Its in the first 10 pages or so around 'camping' or something or travel (I
forget which one) of book 3 as math. as pointed out in a earlier post.

If you still have problems finding it..just holler.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL