I'm back...with a new email address.

Paul L. Ming pming at YT.SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Jan 24 09:58:45 CET 1999

Hiya.

>Welcome back!

Thanks!

>Well its per 24 hours..but this 'day' assumes you travel for 12 and sleep
for
>12 so in reality to me it uses a 12 hour scale because to me you regenerate
>that 12 hour period while asleep though technically you could while
travelling.
>Just remeber that you can add MEL to the regeneration or the natrual
magician
>special as well to it.  I tend to basically tell the players how much they
>regenerate when they break camp in the morning.  12 hours would be nice but
>every 12 hours could get out of hand for powerful mages :)

    Well, we decided to give the 24-hour thing a shot first.  If we don't
like it, we will bump it to per 12-hours.  Right now, the 24 hours thing
isn't too bad...but it *might* be a little slow for our tastes.  Luckily, my
character (Adjaan; a Marentian 'battle mage' kinda guy) isn't too bad off if
he is out of spells.  He has EL 5 in Great Sword and has an OCV of +9, so he
can hold his own in a fight...more of less.  But if I was 'just a mage', I
would be so-o-o screwed right now (I have 1 Mana left and have a 5 Mana
Regen.).

    ...only time will tell....

^_^

Denakhan the Arch-Mage.