I'm back...with a new email address.

Matijs van Zuijlen mzuijlen at INTEGRAL.NL
Sun Jan 24 12:25:13 CET 1999

>>Well its per 24 hours..but this 'day' assumes you travel for 12 and sleep
for
>>12 so in reality to me it uses a 12 hour scale because to me you
regenerate
>>that 12 hour period while asleep though technically you could while
travelling.
>>Just remeber that you can add MEL to the regeneration or the natrual
magician
>>special as well to it.  I tend to basically tell the players how much they
>>regenerate when they break camp in the morning.  12 hours would be nice
but
>>every 12 hours could get out of hand for powerful mages :)

Where do you get the 12 hours sleep assumption? *I* don't sleep for 12 hours
:-). Linking regeneration with sleep is a nice idea though, but might be a
bit of a problem if people sleep less than 12 hours. Assuming that the basic
rate is per 24 hours. We always have this magical spot in time called
midnight when wounded people and exhausted mages suddenly feel a lot
better... Works better for us than any more complicated or gradual system.

Matijs (not Mathijs).