more pbem stuff...

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon May 31 01:51:54 CEST 1999

At 12:29 PM 5/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Yo!

>       I will be playing the male faerry/scholar, although there are
>some problems with the max stats. Am enclosing corrected version of
>character.

Whoa noticed that not sure why it did it for that one and not
the others Ihave done..hmm..that math is correct..weird..
will have to figure that out..

>       What innate spell do I have? Will you roll it randomly, or do
>you have me choose? Also, what animal can I shape shift into? Choose or
>random? And, what am I a scholar of? E-mail me with answers soon, okay?

Spells you can choose or roll here is the ones you can select mana cost of
only 2 or less...per the rules..

  1-6   Elf Shot      1
  7-12  Fascination   1
 13-17  Foyson Theft  1
 18-23  Healing       1
 24-28  Music         1
 29-33  Speed         1
 34-38  Tracking      1
 39-43  Compulsion    1
 44-48  Invisibility  1
 49-53  Luck          2
maybe 54-100 reroll or something :)..or just choose :)
since you have the rules you can look the spells up of course :)

Animal same thing you can choose if you wish..nothing like a supernatural
demon or something...maybe as exotic as a firesnake but that's your choice :)

As to scholar well you can determine that or I can? Could be of some book
or tome you have...something your researching or just a generic scholar...

>       I'll talk to you later.

Yep..

Still need to do your equipment.... background and any goals for him then
you are complete..course a character name but the scholar is fine..if you
need help I could help on some points like background..