Postscript Document Help . . . and a Hello

Wout Broere broere at DUTCHPU.TUDELFT.NL
Mon Nov 1 17:45:22 CET 1999

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:27:47 -0800, Brian Mays <bmays at FC.CELERA.COM> wrote:

>Thanks, Wout!
>
>But . . . how do I read them?  I tried opening them using Acrobat Reader,
>and I can't.  What program should I use?

I use Ghostview from Alladin to view postscript files and that works perfectly.
Any program that reads postscript should do. Another option is to read the
pdf-files I will send you in private mail. Converted the books to pdf instead
of postscript and it seems to work. Anyone else who wants pdf instead of
postscript, just holler.

So the options to choose from are now:
1 -Book (only Book 1 and Book 2 available)

2 -Version:
  v0: original p&p books with all errors
  v1: p&p books with errata from book of tables
  v2: p&p books with errata and additions from Heroes articles

3 -Color
  color   : Use red colored lines in tables
  no color: use no color, b&w only

4 -Format
  ps : postscript
  pdf: Adobe Acrobat pdf

Anyone who wants a copy or a different format, mail me. Just tell me from those
four categories what options you want. (Example - Books 1&2, version 1, no color,
postscript.)

Ft