Postscript Document Help . . . and a Hello

Wout Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Tue Nov 2 13:07:31 CET 1999

>That's an idea to get the pdfs...yeah sure :)

As attached. pdf, v2, color, book1+book2

>>4 -Format
>>  ps : postscript
>>  pdf: Adobe Acrobat pdf
>
>how about word? :) or ascii heheh

No way. We used TeX to typeset this and conversions to word or ascii are
horrible. Besides, now we have only one document to edit if we find
mistakes and from that we can generate the entire set of possibilities
(v0,v1,v2,v2+house rules;color,nocolor;ps,pdf;book1,book2,book1&2
combined), all in all 48 different files. Try doing that with a word doc.
Then you will have to edit 48 different docs each time you notice an error.
Hardly use word anyhow.

Ft