Postscript Document Help . . . and a Hello

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Nov 3 04:59:45 CET 1999

At 01:07 PM 11/2/99 +0100, you wrote:
>As attached. pdf, v2, color, book1+book2

Thanks hate acrobat though but it'll do :)
IF only I could make it a black background :)
And white text :)

>No way. We used TeX to typeset this and conversions to word or ascii are
>horrible. Besides, now we have only one document to edit if we find
>mistakes and from that we can generate the entire set of possibilities
>(v0,v1,v2,v2+house rules;color,nocolor;ps,pdf;book1,book2,book1&2
>combined), all in all 48 different files. Try doing that with a word doc.
>Then you will have to edit 48 different docs each time you notice an error.
>Hardly use word anyhow.

hehe..it was worth a shot :)
I use word mainly but I'm a die hard dos person so use edit.com as well :)
don't like to read in windoze usually.  I like pure ascii files :).
But thanks for the files I'll look at them in acrobat eventually...