kototh kototh at FLASH.NET
Thu Oct 14 05:29:15 CEST 1999

> At 09:39 AM 10/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hello, I just subscribed to the mailing list and wanted to introduce
> >My name is Greg, but I'll answer to Kototh as well.  I have been a big
> >of Powers & Perils since it's conception.  My very very good friend,
> >Snider, is the games creator.  I was involved in the post release play
> >testing of the game, and involved in developing some new things for the
> >re-released and expended version, which sadly never happed.  Also, I was
> >involved in a weekly game the Richard Snider ran for about 7 years, as
> >as running my own weekly game.
> Does he have anything typed up in files he could post to us ? :)

We have been in the (very very slow) process of converting things to
electronic copies.  Hang in there and I'll see what I can get you.

> >I really enjoy the game, and miss playing...Richard lives in Minneapolis
> >I in Los Angeles now, so there is not much gaming interaction with our
> >group in Baltimore, MD any more.  And so far, have not found too many
> >people interested in RPG-ing.
> Wow no gaming in LA? figured there be a lot of rpg stores there.

There is, but either there is no interest in P&P, or most people have not
heard of it.  *sigh*

> >Anyway, looking forward to being on the list and hearing what people have
> >say.
> Well welcome to the list...

Thanks, looking forward to it.

kototh at flash.net

That night the Captain's Granddaughter would celebrate her Birthday ...
"I've come along way" ... said the Captain,  "From Lost Christable this
night, accompanied by my dog familiar, to blast your rafters with my
surprise ... Granddaughter, it's a foreign Mirror, taken from the jungle by
crime ! "

         - Imaginos