Players wanted for Perilous Lands adventures in P+P

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Apr 15 01:49:08 CEST 2000

At 12:53 AM 4/15/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
> Shadow's Girl has started a new PBEP message board/ web page at

<http://communities.msn.com/SGsPerilousLandsPP%26naventryid=106>http://commu
nities.msn.com/SGsPerilousLandsPPnaventryid=106

> any or all interested parties please take a look. We are just starting our
>adventures. It looks like about one to two posts a week so far, but we
>shall see how it goes. If nothing else, come read up on the adventure.
>
>  Lyndon Liberty

I'm assuming this is a P&P game or different system?  I went to the web page
but nothing
is there blank page.  hmm..ok just reloaded page..I see now...

I'll have to check the page out ...might join I'm running my own (as you
may or
may not
know) P&P pbem through a mailing list now website is below...I've done pbems
for
15+ years... May I ask how long you've done them?  Just curious..helps to
figure
out what to expect :)