Players wanted for Perilous Lands adventures in P+P

Lyndon Liberty lliberty at SISCOM.NET
Sat Apr 15 02:41:42 CEST 2000

Well, I have been a Gm/Player of many RPGs for well over 25 years (chokes).
But SG has been a GM for at least 20 years or so. Actually come to think of
it, most of the players in the group are vets.... as for PBEM, this is the
first venture
that I know of. But I expect she can handle it. I'd be glad to see more
players, as
the Perilous Lands are just that. (Yes, it is Powers and Perils we are
playing. A few
house rules, like starting with stats maxed to ease survivability...ask SG.)

Sincerely,
Lyndon Liberty

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG>
To: <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: Players wanted for Perilous Lands adventures in P+P

At 12:53 AM 4/15/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
> Shadow's Girl has started a new PBEP message board/ web page at

<http://communities.msn.com/SGsPerilousLandsPP%26naventryid=106>http://commu
nities.msn.com/SGsPerilousLandsPPnaventryid=106

> any or all interested parties please take a look. We are just starting our
>adventures. It looks like about one to two posts a week so far, but we
>shall see how it goes. If nothing else, come read up on the adventure.
>
> Lyndon Liberty

I'm assuming this is a P&P game or different system?  I went to the web page
but nothing
is there blank page.  hmm..ok just reloaded page..I see now...

I'll have to check the page out ...might join I'm running my own (as you
may or
may not
know) P&P pbem through a mailing list now website is below...I've done pbems
for
15+ years... May I ask how long you've done them?  Just curious..helps to
figure
out what to expect :)