Y2k bug?

Wout Broere broere at DUTCHPU.TUDELFT.NL
Tue Feb 8 20:45:33 CET 2000

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:59:09 -0500, Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG>
wrote:
>>You're right. A definite y2k-bug. The posts for 2000 are indexed at the
>>bottom of the list instead of the top. Will see about a new version of
>
> Doh..who'd thunk it to look at the bottom...:)
>ok will get the jan archives tonight..thanks

Ok all,

Installed a new version of Liostserv tonight. So now the 2000 entry is
sorted at the top as expected. The layout of the archives has changed
somewhat. There seems to be an option to select the old text only version,
but let me know what you think of the graphic version.

Also used today to clear some backlog from my mailbox. Seems I answered all
old questions (well back into the previous century) and added all new
players to the p&p players page. So anyone who was expecting some action or
reply from me and didn't get it: please remind me, I probably have forgotten
all about it.

New on the site are the somewhat loosely formatted Q/A posted by Alex
Koponen with regard to errors and obscurities in p&p.

Bye for now,
Ft