Rules clarification

The Kurgan TheKurgan at BEER.COM
Tue Feb 29 09:20:21 CET 2000

Does anyone know what the starting formula is for a supernatural
language? Can't seem to find that all of a sudden. Gonna try to start
up a new local weekly game and getting the characters ready.

ps. The reason I'm still absent from the pbem game is because my
internet account is still down. I'm sneaking on late at night right
now using my brothers dial up account to check mail, etc. I'll finally
join you guys as soon as I get my account turned back on. Sorry about
that Scott. :)

pps. There's a copy of Perilous Lands on Yahoo's auction pages right
now going for about 8 bucks if anyone needs a copy. Dunno how much
time is left though.

  Kurgan                      mailto:TheKurgan at Beer.com