Powers & Perils Computer Game?

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Jul 4 04:36:02 CEST 2000

At 06:56 PM 7/3/00 +0200, you wrote:

> Has anyone ever tried making a Powers & Perils computer game for any
> platform? I always wanted to get into P&P, but don't have the tiem any
longer
> to sit and prepare the actual pen & paper modules. I'd love to get a hold of
> a P&P computer game this way I could enjoy the system.
>
> Thanks

What kinda game?  Full featured like Diablo or something?  That kinda thing
wouldtake
months.  Course if it was only 5 years ago and life was much easier I could
probably
program something like that for fun.  But alas I have some other projects and
programming
to do these days so don't get much free time otherwise....

Though it would be nice...

There are pnp LIKE games out there like Diablo and such....not fully pnp but
similar...

in style