I'm back yet again...mostly to try and keep the withdrawl pains at bay...

Tim Falkenberg Falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 9 06:29:20 CEST 2000

Dear Paul,

Welcome back to the list.  It has been extremely quiet lately - I'm not
sure anything has come up since you left the list!

Your P&P books I'm sure are fine.  Really.  They're only a couple of
miles from me, that's 2498 miles closer than to you.  I sure wish I had
a copy of that Book of Tables.  Hey!  Don't you have a copy of that?!!
Hmmm.....

Your friend,

Tim Falkenberg

--- "Paul L. Ming" <pming at HOME.COM> wrote:
> Hiya.
>
>     Yes, it is I, Paul L. Ming (a.k.a. Denakhan the Arch-Mage), back
> on the
> list.  I'm at school down here in Vancouver BC now, taking 2 years of
> 3d
> character animation training.  My P&P stuff is 2500km away from me,
> and I
> can feel the pangs of withdrawl slowly building...
>
> ^_^
>
> Paul L. Ming
> a.k.a. Denakhan the Arch-Mage

=====
I may be drunk, but you are ugly, and in the morning I will be sober.

- Winston Churchill