I'm back yet again...mostly to try and keep the withdrawl pains at bay...

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Fri Jun 9 05:02:07 CEST 2000

> Yep, let's pull that leg some more. I won't get near those books till
> tuesday, so you need to get thru the weekend without them. Need to make
> some corrections for Charles Remis anyway and send him a new version. Will
> send you a copy as well. PDF or postscript? Completely b/w or with tables
> with those nice red backgrounds as in the original books? Want the version
> with the rules that are in the original books (v0), with the errata from
> book of tables (v1), or with errata and the new rules from Heroes included
> (v2)?

<immense understatment>

    *I am quite excited*.

(/immense understatement>

    WOW!  I'll take the most complete, biggest one you have with all the
trimmings (or just send them all to me).  In PDF.  Is the PDF "editable"?  I
woudl LOVE to be able to edit parts myself to reflect my personal changes
(yes, I have Adobe Acrobat; the creator program).  Who did these PDF's
anyway?

> There are about 50 pnp-related emails crawling around in my mailbox, all
> long past their best-before dates, which need to be handled. Lots of new
> email addresses, forgotten homepages amnd stuff.

    Well, take your time.  Don't want you to strain anything...

^_^

Paul L. Ming