spellcaster fumbles

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sun Jun 25 01:43:27 CEST 2000

At 10:34 AM 6/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>As both a player and GM since the beginning of P&P, my feelings are that the
>most dangerous opponents are character class NPC's or even PC's. Creatures
>are tough, but with even just decent stats and some influence, a character
>class noble or barbarian leader can undo almost every character's best laid
>plans.

And that's a good equalizer it doesn't allow your group to have a godly type
mage that can squish everyone.  It goes back to the old fantasy genre of
preotect
your mage and hope hes not bold (or stupid) enough to get himself into
trouble.
Then once hes grown in his abilties the group can let him be.

(BTW nice to see ya still around Kaylle :)..not seen ya lately ) :)

(Ugh...florida heat....sigh...5 more months till it gets cool again..._