AWESOMENESS

Burton Choinski burton.choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Fri Nov 3 16:54:26 CET 2000

Woo-hoo!  Except that I know of at least a need for 3 copies in my area
alone. :)

I take it the CD would contain the whole boat, including Perilous Lands,
book of tables and Tower of Dead? (or at least, I hope it does).
       -- Burton

(note we did purchase all these items a while go, but books have been
lost to time. :( )

--
Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce