Campaign worlds

Jim Gianoglio thorgest at NLC.NET
Wed Nov 8 23:36:40 CET 2000

-Marcel aka maouse

PS. I have a list of 15 or so people's names... I need addresses as well
(only got one, plus me, plus my bro and sis...).  It's still gonna be a
while though, so if you are weary you can wait until it actually exists
first :)

Hi, I have been receiving the Mailings for several months now and I want to
thank you for all the work you do for this game. I played P&P when it was
originally published and have decided to return to it as a GM. I would be
EXTREMELY grateful for a copy of the CD you are producing and can be very
patient as I am still in the very early stages of developing my game.

Jim Gianoglio
708 Emerson Ave.
Farrell, PA 16121-1804
thorgest at nlc.net (Thorgest was my first P&P character).

p.s. I am unable to post to the mailing list and have tried on many
occasions and can't figure out what's wrong; could you tell me who to
contact to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks Again