Spell List

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Thu Nov 9 23:42:03 CET 2000

Hey, I'm at college (went back for programming classes) and was finally
able to get to your site.  It seems to do the math quite well (rounds up
all fractions when it's supposed to and all).  I was wondering why the
spell list seemed so short though... Maybe it was just me but I didn't
think I saw all the spells listed, are you typing them in? and can I copy
them and/or can you send me the descriptive databse (I have a copy of all
the spells scanned in already, but I haven't fixed the cost/dur/range
sections that didn't scan too well).  Please let me know if you can help,
Thanks!
-Marcel aka maouse
ps. my email address is maouse at fulton-net.com if you don't want to reply on
the list server.