Powers & Perils Meets Harn Combat

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Sat Oct 7 18:00:32 CEST 2000

    Really?  I dont' remember that one.  Maybe it's one we never use. Can
you give me a page number?

> >     P&P does not use specific locations.
>
> P&P has optional head hit when using helmet rules.

    True, but I figured it didn't really "count" as the hit charts don't
actually go into any locational data...a Deadly hit could be in the neck
too.  Likewise, a helmet 'counts' on a Severe hit.  I made a few assumptions
(hence, my "General Understandings" section; that way everyone knows what
info I'm going by). :)

    Odd...I never saw my original post yet.  That's one nutty mail server...
;-)

^_^

Paul L. Ming