Pertaining to the copyright question

Gene Makely GMakely at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 27 18:38:57 CEST 2000

::scratches head::  Not sure I understand how Chaosium came into the
equation.  The article was about Avalon Hill being bought by Hasbro.  That
was one of many articles out there about that very fact.  AH published P&P.

I just phoned Hasbro in Pawtucket, RI... they indicated that they do, indeed,
own the Powers & Perils name (as well as rights to the publication of the
title), and that they have no intention of selling the name.  They further
indicated that there were no development plans in the future for the title.

::shrug::  So what do we do, if what they're telling me is true?  What CAN be
done about the fact that someone with the legal rights to publish something
won't, and won't sell the rights to anyone else?

~Gene

In a message dated Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:32:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Maouse