New game

Floyd Resler fresler at ZOOMTOWN.COM
Sat Sep 2 20:47:25 CEST 2000

David Jackson wrote:

> I would have to add that P&P is probably the most comprehensive system,
> without being unwieldly.  I have played many RPGs since I first encountered
> P&P, but I have never encountered one that laid out the world so completely,
> yet so fluidly.
>
> David

I strongly agree with that.  Nowhere in the rules does it ever say "That will
be covered in a supplement".  With P&P, you get everything you need to play in
the one box.  You didn't have to go out and buy separate books and spend a
small fortune.  Gosh, I wish they would bring P&P back into print!

Floyd