Rebuilding P&P / Misc. Comments

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Sep 15 03:42:28 CEST 2000

At 11:03 PM 9/13/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Scott,
>  I sent a copy a while ago(to the website email), but can resend it if
>needed.  It only runs in MS Access97, not 2000.  So if you have 2k office
>products you'll have to wait a while.  I haven't gotten all the skills and
>spells spell checked and loaded just yet, but they are scanned in (skills
>are already done, but that is only 7 pages, not 51 like spells).
>-Marcel aka maouse at fulton-net.com

I have office97 so that's no big deal.  If you sent it to wout then he'll get
to it when he
can and place it on the web site.  Will look for it at that time :)

Witht eh pdfs of the spells I tend to just look it up when needed.  But since
I'm a text
(ascii) person (easier to edit) I have all of book 1 typed up years ago.  The
spells and
skills are done (all skills).  The spells though I don't have them all only
those which i
needed for character spell sheets.  When I ran several games at conventions
years
ago I did every type of character possible so people could choose which they
would like.
It was about 60 or so different types so for the magic folks I had about
30% of
the spells typed up or something like that.  :)