Archery question

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Thu Apr 19 13:59:42 CEST 2001

| >How do you handle bowfire?
|| >        -- Burton
|| [Sarcastc answer]
|| Well if your in the path of a bunch of arrows then you
|| become a cushion :)
|| Good enough?
|| [Honest answer]
|| In what way?  Spreads ?  Single fire?

Wise guy. :}

To be honest, I don't have a real problem with the "row from bow" system, I
just think there should be some correction for agile targets.  Perhaps I'll
try allowing them to add Dodge Value if aware of the shooter and able to
move as well as any shield skill.
          -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce