CD of P&P treasure

kototh kototh at FLASH.NET
Thu Apr 19 23:36:09 CEST 2001

Hey! Evil Schmevil, I am merely "Misunderstood" got that!  ^*weg*^
I have been trading emails back and forth with Marcel this week, and I am
going to scan some stuff from the dusty archives.  This will take a while,
as I do not have a scanner so will be using a friends.  To start with, and I
will just be starting slow...

Will be going through the list of skills Marcel has gathered and see if I
have anything to add.  I still have a list of skills Richard Snider was not
able to include in the original game.  A lot of these later came out in
various Heroes, but I am not sure all of them did, so I am starting with
that.  Later will be moving on to spells, and Deities.

At the same time, I am getting together four maps of interest.
I have Richard's original Lower World map, he drew it, free form on a piece
of spiral notebook paper.  hehh, I'll include it for completeness.  I love
Richard, but an artist, he is not.  I took his map and drew my own version
based on his design, and used Power Point to print the Region names on the
Map.  For the Upper World Map, I again drew this, with Richard's input, and
we used his very basic boundary map, found in the front of the Site Book (I
think that is where it is) from Perilous Lands.

Scale on both these Maps are really at GM's discretion.  I had printed a few
out on Hex Paper, and I had each hex equaling about twice that of the Middle
World hexes from the Map Book in PL, just to give an overall vastness to the
Upper and Lower worlds.

The two regions in the Middle World, Richard drew up, and I have created new
maps based on his design.  They are basically what we always called "The
Western Continent" a vast slightly "South American" shaped continent, well
west of Famoria.  The other area is east, "The Isles of the East", these are
well east of Kati Region.

So, I am starting with all of that, I will most likely, after getting
Richard's permission, submit these to the P&P web page for inclusion so
everyone can utilize them.  But I am getting them to Marcel immediately for
his CDR project and I believe use in a current campaign.  Should I assume
you would be interested in an "advance" copy as well?

The Eldest Elder (aka Greg)
kototh at flash.net
"Kototh loves me this I know, The Rites of Power Prove it so, All that is,
is his to Rule, soon He'll have His gorgeous Jewel."  - a brief passage from
Ko'kala, the insane wandering Sharani poet.