Powers & Perils Character System

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Aug 13 05:46:20 CEST 2001

At 10:03 AM 8/12/01 +0200, you wrote:

>> Didn't like my pcgen eh? :)  I understand though you can't use it on
>> linux :)
>> Actually my generator does do that for skills.
>
>Hm. Interesting. Now, I know you don't want to let us see the code of the
>whole thing, but would you be willing to share the code that does the skill
>thing? Just so we don't have to reinvent that. Feel free to say no, but it
>would be nice (No, that's not pressuring you at all :)).

Let me think on it...yeah code a programmer does tends to be very private
especially when its his own project...but its not that per se its just
its imbedded and a bit complex (to read code)....being my style and
lack of documentation I can red it but not sure of others :)
Its only 11565 lines of code but most of that is the toolbox I use for
coding...

I'm sure I could review the skills routine and see if I can make
it redable :)