Enhanced Equipment List (for use or comment)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Aug 14 04:55:46 CEST 2001

At 02:30 PM 8/13/01 -0400, you wrote:
>My current incarnation.  Most prices are the same, though converted to
>values of copper coin.  Armor prices and some weapons have been somehwat
>tones down (prices figured mathematically based on DV, AV, weight changes)
>
>Submitted for comment use or wholesale pillaging for your use.  Still a work
>in progress, so many things are still missing.
>    -- Burton

Got it..its on the to-do list..will review it one of these days :)

Also on the ships do stuff on weapons...ship weapons and such...

If I only had tapes of the History Channel's Great Ships that's
an excellent series on stuff like this..even goes down to listing
dimentions..typical things like # of masts..crew...resources..
even diagrams of weapons...well at least they did major detail
on the floating Castles..

Great series...if you ever watch it..