To sea, to sea, to sea we go...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Aug 14 14:26:35 CEST 2001

|| Hehe...sounds a familar situation seeing as it occured in the PBEM :)
|| But oars burnt?  I mean most oars are VERY VERY strong and sturdy
|| adn thick a simple fire swaft wouldn't do much damage.
|| They'd have to
|| have a high fire under them for quite some time?

I was unclear. The shaman on board summoned up a whale tonah to do some
oar-smashing.

I think the fireball damage has to be better defined as to what is
happening.  I'm of the impression that it is like a sudden heat/flame wave
of a second or so duration, which harms living things but does minimal
damage to inanimate objects.

|| Heh...well head them south west through Bhatmoin and then
|| the Rogizinis for
|| soem fun....nothi isn't as thrilling ..:)

Well, I think they have some immediate plans to harrass L'p'nth first. :)

|| Cool and reading the pbem :)

Yea, yea... :)

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce