hello

Kevin Barton mordraith at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Nov 26 07:45:49 CET 2001

Hey, I was pouring through the recesses of my memory and recalled that I
once owned the Tower of the Dead book, when I was a kid... I loved the
book but I had no rule book.

I was mentioning this to a friend of mine and I suddenly got the urge to
look for P&P... unfortunately It seems the game is long discontinued and
I cannot find any place that has a copy. All the internet search engines
return the same results and they are mostly sites with links to the same
main sites...

Can anyone help me locate the core rules set? Also Since it is long
discontinued and OOP and prolly forgotten by the enormo corporate entity
which bought it's publisher is it possible to find an electronic copy?

Also Does anyone run a P&P game online, in a chat room of some sort?
Anyway
-kevin