pdfing the whole thing

Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 28 06:39:22 CET 2001

Hello Lyman,

LRH> I would be interested in contributing/being a part of your pdf swapping
LRH> group. My only problem is that I lack a copy of a pdf file creator. Is there
LRH> anything available at a low cost?

  I'm collecting PDFs right now of any game I can find. Lots of fun.
  :) Anyway, if you'd like, if you're willing to send me enough to
  cover postage, etc. I'll burn you a copy of Adobe Acrobat 5. That
  should save you a few hundred. :) I just want copies of the finished
  products, too! Heh heh. I'd send the cd for free, but I'm flat broke
  right now. If I can ever afford a scanner I've got a large
  collection of rpgs I want to scan. I could probably fill several
  cds! I'm trying to put together a group of pdf-rpg collectors that
  will each scan their stuff and trade cds. If anyone's interested
  just let me know.

  Kurgan                            mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com