pdfing the whole thing

Paul L. Ming pming11 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 29 07:58:37 CET 2001

Hiya.

>HTML version would be quite nice easy to convert to other formats.

  I agree. Getting the scan into HTML is my method of operation. Much easier
to manipulate in HTML (being an ex-web designer guy), and conversion to PDF
seems to be pretty decent. I have Adobe Acrobat 4 to create PDF's (a program
left over from my web-designing days), so you may see some scans from me
later on. :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

PS: Someone (originator of the request/idea?) needs to put up a web site or
post a list somewhere that shows who's scaning and PDF'ing what so that
there are no duplicate works going on. Any takers? (as a possible place to
put a list; a P&P eGroup I created a while ago;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersandperils should get you there; might be
a good repository for people to upload as they go without having to go
through someone else).